These are public access data-sets assembled for a variety of research and educational purposes that we continue to update. They include:
- A set of maps of paleoclimate sampling loci
- Images of Tell Leilan Excavations and Survey
- ArchaeoSim is an HTML5 simulation for exploring social and natural dynamics of Third Millennium BC Subir (northern Mesopotamia). Harvey Weiss and Ginger Booth (2005-2014)
- House of the Foreigners documentary video
- FAO 1966 Precipitation Maps
- Google map of Tell Leilan Excavation.