"Late second-early first millennium BC abrupt climate changes in coastal Syria and their possible significance for the history of the Eastern Mediterranean,"
"Altered Trajectories: The Intermediate Bronze Age,"
in A. Killebrew and M. Steiner, eds., The Oxford Handbook of the Archaeology of the Levant. Oxford University Press.
"Micro- and Macro-Contexts of the Tell Leilan Eastern Lower Town Palace Archives,"
in Jesper Eidem, The Royal Archives from Tell Leilan. Old Babylonian Letters and Treaties. H. Weiss, ed., Yale Tell Leilan Research 2. New Haven: Yale University Press. pp. xi-xlix.
- Fig 1. Topo Plan [ JPEG ]
- Fig 2. N Mesop 1800 [ JPEG ]
- Fig 3. Eastern Lower Town Palace plan [ JPEG ]
- Fig 4. Eastern Lower Town Palace isometric [ JPEG ]
- Fig 14. Tablet excavation in process, Building Level 2 [ JPEG ]
- Fig 15. Administrative tablets in situ, Room 22 floor, Building Level 2 [ JPEG ]
- Fig 18. Leilan Region Survey Period IIc [ JPEG ]
- Fig 19. Leilan Region Survey Period I [ JPEG ]
- Fig 20. Possible Nomadic Encampments of Period I [ JPEG ]
- Fig 21. Paleoclimate proxy records for 4.2kaBP and 5.2kaBP abrupt climate change events [ JPEG ]